As your health coach, I will be your guide, accountability person, and cheerleader, and I will share all of the knowledge I’ve gathered through intense self-study, course materials, and experience over the last 12 years in order to help you become the very best YOU that you can be! I am not only a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, but I have also learned from numerous experts in the field at Paleo f(x) – a national Paleo symposium – am a graduate of Dr. Josh Axe’s Institute of Nutritional Leadership, and hold a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
I can help you:
- lose or manage weight
- become more active
- support yourself naturally through nourishing food choices
- discover ways to manage symptoms of Autoimmune Disease, blood sugar issues, inflammation, and other health concerns
- learn how to shop for and cook healthy foods (meal prep!)
- make the best choices when eating out
- purge your pantry of junk and restock it with nourishing foods
- decrease or manage the stress in your life
- improve your sleep habits
- learn about how your lifestyle choices affect your overall health, and
- maneuver the process of being proactive about your health and wellness – like a boss!
Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. As your health/wellness coach, I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.